1. Citibus.in uses billing information only for the purpose of completing travel booking that the customer initiates on Citibus.in's website or mobile apps (Android, iOS and Windows).
2. Citibus.in will use the customer's email address and phone number to communicate all travel related information and current deals.
3. Citibus.in sends travel alerts via SMS to phone number registered at the time of Bus ticket booking. It is not our responsibility to confirm the authenticity of the customer receiving the alert.
4. Customers can access and update their contact information by visiting Citibus.in's website or mobile apps (Android, iOS and Windows).Customers can close their own accounts by mailing Citibus.in's Customer Care services at firstname.lastname@example.org respectively.
5. Citibus.in wants customers to feel comfortable and confident when utilizing Citibus.in's website or apps (Android, iOS and Windows) to make travel arrangements.
6. All payment transactions are handled by payment gateways like Payu, MobiKwik, EBS and ICICI. More details regarding payment gateway's terms and conditions and privacy and security policies can be found by respective official web sites.
8. As you browse Citibus.in and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you.When you visit our website using an affiliate link. These links, along with the cookies they set, ensures that our affiliate partner tracks when you book ticket from Citibus.in and in turn ensure the continual operation of our website.
9. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
10. If you no longer desire our service, please let us know and we shall correct, update or remove your personal data provided to us. An archive copy of any information provided to us may be retained by us for our records and for audit purposes.
11. We may share information submitted as part of third party promotional activities only when you agree the specific Terms and Conditions.
12. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
13. You may opt-out of receiving communication from us at any time. Every promotional email we send has an unsubscribe link at the bottom.